Recent and ongoing projects
Updating of the logical framework and determination of baseline values for indicators of the programme for urban adaptation to climate change (PAVICC) – Benin
Client : Ministry of Living Environment and Sustainable Development (MCVDD)
The IRC – Insuco group was asked to finalize the update of the operational framework of the Cities Adaptation to Climate Change Program (PAVICC) financed by the AFD and to identify the key indicators that could be used to measure PAVICC performance.
The consortium provided the following services and deliverables:
- An inventory of available indicators at the MCVDD level;
- A logical framework based on the results of the PAVICC, along with an overall framework for measuring the project’s performance;
- The operationalization sheets for the identified indicators and the indicator monitoring chart with reference values and target values defined for each indicator;
- A data collection sheet for each indicator selected;
- An inception report ;
- A data collection report ;
- A mission report.
Tell us about your project!
Do you wish to discuss your project and its challenges? To learn more about Insuco and our expertise? To meet with us?