We support energy projects for an optimal implementation of works and the sustainable integration of the infrastructures in their territory
Our approach in the energy sector, and in particular renewable energies, is based on a detailed understanding of the local realities as well as the issues of our clients, in order to propose efficient and operational solutions, adapted to the specificities of their projects.
These solutions, together with the implementation of effective communication between the various stakeholders, ensure the proper conduct of works and the respect of infrastructures during the operation.
We provide on-going support at every stage of your project, thanks to solutions that combine:
Tools to assist decision-making
Planning that considers the local context in the development of multiple scenarios
Technical assistance for the implementation of the adopted strategies
Local capacity building
- Legal reviews relating to the socio-economic aspects of your projects
- Social Impact Assessment: stakeholder engagement plan, baseline study, impact study and social management plan
- Resettlement and Compensation Action Plan
- Integrated Natural Resources Management Plan…
- Implementation of the Stakeholder Engagement Plan
- Implementation of the Resettlement Action Plan
- Support for the implementation of employment and local purchase policies upstream from construction
- Complaint management mechanism and plan to facilitate the construction…
- Implementation of the Social Management Plan
- Implementation of the process for the monitoring and evaluation of the impacts…
How can we help you?
We provide on-going support to private sector, public and civil society actors through effective approaches based on our in-depth knowledge of our clients’ issues and local contexts.
Tell us about your project!
Would you like to discuss your project and its issues? Learn more about Insuco and our expertise? Meet us?